So, here I am, starting my student teaching/observing at Lamar High School (let's get a heck yes for all you LHS alumni?) in 11th grade Physics. Ha! Physics! Certainly not my first choice of subject but I'll take what I can get. To say that I'm nervous and anxious is a big, fat understatement. I'm terrified! But also so excited! Oh the conflicting emotions! I can only imagine that this feeling will compound times a thousand when the time arises to actually have my own classroom.
But, until then, I'll just try my very best to not be mistaken for a student (oh wait, that already happened). And I'll try my very best to not come across as a nervous, schmook. I don't actually even know what a schmook is, but whatever it is I don't want to seem like one.
Oh, and advice and encouragement is more than welcomed here :)
Cheyenne! You can do it. You'll be perfect. Just remember to breathe!
ReplyDelete1. find a different high school
ReplyDeleteOr 2. Find a girl who can do some real good corn rows for you . Pictures/stories/quoted from this whole experience my be sent to my phone at any time.