 |
| The greatest siblings in all the land |
 |
| Hunter is just so hip |
 |
| My beautiful mama |
 |
| Chris and I with "teenage self portrait" Tom. Ask him about it. This actually has nothing to do with my Padre trip, but even 2 months later I still laugh when I look at this so I had to put it up. I like to call this one "teen angst through the eyes of Tom Lawlor". |
 |
| Oh ya know, just hanging out with my favorite pup in her exceptionally comfortable (and clearly huge) dog crate |
 |
| cutest parents around |
 |
| Padre crew 2012 |
 |
| Mikayla Moroney's "unimpressed" face |
 |
| Kais and Heidi |
Apparently after 2 years of marriage, you stop taking vacations with your husband? Just kidding.Only not really. I can explain....
Well, as you can see, I took advantage of a family vacation to South Padre Island with my brothers for a few days before I had to return back to A-town for my final semester. Unfortunately, Chris couldn't take off work to come with us. He was too busy making money so we can pay bills while I sat on the beach, got a massage, got tan (hard to get too tan when I slather spf 75 on every hour on the hour), played beach volleyball and went surfing (btw, leave it to Kais to force me to go surfing after watching shark week)
side note: When we were out surfing we saw a dorsal fin and before my brain could even register how scary this had the potential to be we realized they were just 2 dolphins playing about 20 feet away.... just saying, when was the last time you surfed with dolphins?
I felt like a big ol' caca head (couldn't really think of an accurate word for this, so I stuck with my 5 year old go-to diss) leaving Chris to work while I played but it was a much needed break from school and it was glorious to be able to do absolutely nothing for a few days. But, now it's back to reality for this couple.
p.s. feel free to help me entice Chris into getting a dog. If we don't have a baby yet we can have a dog. That's my logic. Help a sister out?
Oh yeah and one more thing: Someone
please give me ideas on how to make my blog look less like that of one made by a 7th grade girl. I will take any and all suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment