Cheyenne and Chris

Monday, September 26, 2011

Much needed inspiration

Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf- "Sisters, wherever you are, whatever the circumstances may be, you are not forgotten. No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you, with an infinite love."

Tell me you don't want to listen to this awesome man speak?



I cannot tell you how perfect this quote was for me to hear, today. So, I figured that if it uplifted my spirits then maybe it would do the same to you because I can always use a good boost.  Elder Uchtdorf always has the most profound things to say. This is why I can't wait to listen to General Conference this week because, considering how crappy my week has started, I'm bound to need some good inspiration by this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Join the club!! Wasn't his talk incredible!! I loved every word! Miss you, cute girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to be inspired by the love that the Heavenly Father has for you? Read the book "Crazy Love" and then be really inspired to spread that love on to everybody else. It's an incredible book. (The study videos that go with it are even better - Francis Chan, the author, is amazing and inspiring himself.)

    ReplyDelete