Cheyenne and Chris

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Take it from Emma Watson....

"I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder. - Emma Watson


I think I can safely speak for all of us when I say... Good for you, Emma Watson! It's refreshing to see an actress with some morals and just some sense of identity. I think it's great that she is willing to say that she doesn't need to wear next-to-nothing to be liked in Hollywood. 

All of us girls can take it from Emma Watson and remember that "less is more".

1 comment:

  1. I knew that girl was not only beauty but brains too! I love celebrities like that!

    ReplyDelete