Cheyenne and Chris

Friday, September 16, 2011

Too Bad Autumn Doesn't Exist in Texas

Tell me this isn't beyond amazing?
First of all, I like to call it 'Autumn' as opposed to 'Fall' because it sounds cozier. just go with it. Second of all, this picture is Ahhhh-mazing. I want to be riding in the car in this picture (notice how I said ride as opposed to drive... I'm not the driver in our relationship) Since we've moved from a state that has a gorgeous autumn to a state where this season is virtually non-existent (we go from summer straight to winter here in Texas with no in-between stage) I have decided to make a list of things I will miss /what I love about the Autumn.



Chilly breezes.
Scarves.
Colored leaves.
Fires.
Wool Socks.
Cider.
Camp outs.
Hayrides.
 Apple Picking.
Hiking.
Pumpkin Carving.
Fleeces.
Baked Goods.
Boots.
Harvest Parties.
Blankets.
Family Visits.
Sweaters. 
Corn Mazes.
Pumpkin cookies.
Pumpkin pie.
This list is enough to make me book a trip to Virginia for a VT football game (I'm sure Chris won't object since he is the biggest VT fan you will ever meet.in your life.) And, of course, we'll need to make a return trip to visit our friends in Utah :)

What's your favorite thing about Autumn?

3 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favorite and I refuse to call it Fall as well. My favorite is pumpkin ice cream. Pumpkin lattes. Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is my favorite as well and I love this post! I will try and save some leaves for you here for when you two visit in November! PS...I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU THAT I CAN'T STAND IT!!! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh i live in va.i hate it. i want to move back to texas. but i agree the weather is amazing.

    ReplyDelete