Cheyenne and Chris

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Back from my blog hiatus


At the Houston temple where we got married


Remember the time I used to have a blog? Remember the time when I used to have a spare 5 or 10 minutes so I could actually write on my blog? Well, turns out those days are few and far between this summer... and not because I'm doing really fun summer-y things but because I go to school every single day. I sure know how to have a rockin' summer. So forgive me for my blogging hiatus.

Thus far this summer we have:
-Had a new neighbor move into the old dead lady's apartment. Remember that gem of a story? (I'm grossed out for her but since all she wants to do is sit out on her patio and chain smoke, I decided that she deserves it for making my patio unbearable to visit)
-Gotten a new sister-in-law in the Morris family! Congratulations William and Breanna!

-Had some of our best friends, Tom and Chrissy and Zander and Rebeca move back to Arlington (can I get a huzzah?)
-Remembered how much we love wakeboarding on Lake Travis then quickly remember how much we hate it the next day when we can barely get out of bed
-Eaten approximately 100 snow cones... oh wait that's me. I'm the one who finds any excuse to get a snow cone just about every single day on my way home from school.
-Gone to free outdoor movies at UTA at night and then immediately regretted it when we got consumed by mosquitos
-Paid an inordinate amount of money for our energy bill because my husband is in a constant state of sweating if the A/C isn't below 70 degrees
-Gone to the Republican National Convention in Fort Worth with my parents.
-Turned 24. Oh wait that's me again. 
-Gone to a Ranger game and had seats at the all you can eat section. We ate cheap hot dogs and nachos like it was our last meal. why? Because we could, that's why.



4 comments:

  1. You are too cute cheyenne. I can relate with the hubby that sweats in weather over 70 degrees situation haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, come back to us and blog some more! I seriously miss you both too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I finally found your blog! Love it and loved the pictures! I am glad you are at least having some fun while studying Physics like crazy! We are also happy to be once again close to you guys! here in TX! ;)

    ReplyDelete