Cheyenne and Chris

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Life According to my iphone

My twin on NYE.... we always seem to have the same hair color

 

NYE group. Love them
Look how handsome my husband is

 It's 2012 and I have....
  • Made the trek to Tucson, AZ with Kais and my Mom in the car. I've said it once but I LOVE road trips (especially the road trip snacks)
  • Visited with my best friend in Arizona. So happy to have seen Hayley, we've been best friends since we were 3 and our friendship is still going strong
  • Wanted a dog MORE THAN EVER (thanks to Heidi)
  • Eaten the most incredible macaroons from a famous bakery in New Orleans, thanks to Chris bringing back an entire box for me. He's a keeper :)
  • Stayed at a sketchy hotel in El Paso (my version of sketchy is probably a little different than most seeing as I'm a self-proclaimed hotel snob)
  • Spent countless hours convincing my husband that getting a dog would be a great idea (better than a baby right now, yes?).... It probably won't stop anytime soon
  • Almost got convinced to ride on my brother's new motorcycle. Almost.
  • Eaten Pho. I can't believe I have lived this long without it!  
  • Worn RED lipstick and loved it. For you non-believers out there: Try it. It looks awesome 
  • Discovered a new favorite show on Discovery Channel: Human Planet. It's genius. You'll get sucked in for hours 
Heidi Klum Heimburger. The world's GREATEST German Shepard/Akita/Wolf/Who knows what else



Mom and Heidi at Kais' house in Arizona

Heidi shared the backseat with me on our drive to Tucson

She puts up with my excessive hugs and kisses

C-130... the plane that Kais flys

I literally took about 50 pictures of her

Kaisssssss. Too bad Hunter wans't there so we could have gotten a complete sibling photo

Heidi sleeps on the pillow like a human


Kais in his flight suit and Heidi, who is ecstatic to see him after a day of flying






To see how our Christmas turned out, check out our adorable cousin Kamille's blog. Trust me, you'll want to check it out because there is a funny story about my awkward attempt at sitting on Santa's (aka my brother-in-laws) lap. 

1 comment:

  1. so true about the hair!! who are we!? love you, come back to me.

    ReplyDelete