Cheyenne and Chris

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

1 Year Down

On Saturday, Chris and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! Can you believe it's already been a year?! It went by so fast! How does that happen? Time flies when you're having fun? Well, initially we didn't really have any big plans (because we still consider ourselves poor newlyweds and probably will continue to call ourselves such until further notice) but when I won Taylor Swift tickets in Houston a few days before we I knew exactly what we would be doing to celebrate our anniversary. I have never ever won anything in my life and then I wont tickets to the ONE concert I was dying to go to! And we got to go for free?  Can you say perfect? Done deal. Let the drive to Houston begin.

So we began the day with Chris going in to work for a couple of hours before we had to leave, so while he was gone I put balloons with little love notes on each one and put them on the bed for when he came home. (thanks for that idea pinterest!)

Then we drove to Houston to enjoy a little free dinner at Berryhill and then move on to our free T.Swift concert.... (oh don't mind us) 










We decided to stay at the Inn at the Ballpark that is right across the street from Minute Maid stadium so we wouldn't have to worry about walking/driving after the concert. The hotel was glorious! Everything had a vintage  baseball theme and it was just so cute and perfect!  Could this day have gotten any better? The answer is yes. Because when we walked across the street to the concert and found our seats, don't worry that we had probably some of the BEST seats you could have gotten. NOW could this have gotten any better? Probably not.
So for 2 1/2 hours  we I jammed out to all of the songs while she put on an incredible show! Chris was happily singing along to the songs he has heard me play on repeat close to every day at home.

Yall, it was seriously like a broadway production. 

As in, prima ballerinas, acrobats, orchestras, dancers, props, you name it she had it. We loved every minute of it. Really, we did. Especially at the end when Nelly came out and they rapped together! I cannot even describe to you how amazing she was in concert and I was so happy to be able to incorporate Taylor Swift into our anniversary.... A day of Chris Morris and Taylor Swift? I'll take it!

Happy 1 year anniversary to the best husband in the world!!! 1 year down, forever to go!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing anniversary!! Your friggin' lucky dog! I love free things... I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete