Cheyenne and Chris

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Thankful for Leggings

I would feel morally remiss if I didn't take a minute on this wonderful Thanksgiving Day to make a quick list of things I'm especially thankful for.

My incredible husband
My wonderful family. Immediate, extended and in-laws. Each of them.
My mawwiage. It's awesome. and fun. everyday.
My friends. I love them
The gospel. I'd be lost without it
This country. I am thankful everyday to live in such an amazing land.
My house. My home
Food to eat on my table and clean water to drink.We often take it for granted
My neverending college education
My kindle. It keeps me sane
Good Music. it also keeps me sane
Is it acceptable to be thankful for my Macbook? Because I am
A cozy bed covered in a homemade quilt to sleep in at night.
E-mails from loved ones
Sweet cards from my mom in the mail.
Photography. especially my dad's.
The military
Animal Planet and National Geographic.
Puppies. Mostly animals in general
Good Humor.
Quilts.
My car, the Maxi, for still goin' strong.
Leggings. Bless you for being the most comfortable clothing on the face of the earth.
Love.
Hugs and kisses from my hubs.

My parents. again.
My husband. again.
My brothers. again
....oh. and Texas:)

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment