![]() |
| Finally passed out |
![]() |
| She is one cute little girl |
I'll sure miss this little cutie, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. This was a great practice run with babies since I was the youngest in my family and my experience with babies was pretty minimal before this. Maybe the next little baby that I'll take care of will be my own....no rush though!
Out with the old, in with the new
So I got a job as a leasing agent at a really nice, new apartment complex being built about a block away from campus! This is going to be exciting for a couple of reasons. 1) I was a leasing agent for 2 years and I really enjoyed it so hopefully I'll like this job as much as my previous one 2) all of my jobs in the past few years have been ones where I work by myself so I'm excited to be working with other people that are my age and make some friends 3) It works fantastic with my schedule because they close every day at 6 and I don't have to work on Sundays
I start on Wednesday, so wish me luck!



your hair looks so good. stop denying that you love it. also i'll be looking for that baby in about 7 months, you pickle obsessed momma.
ReplyDelete