So I was reading OK! magazine last night and I came across the most pointless page in the entire magazine. It was entitled "25 Things You Didn't Know About Al Roker". um, seriously? Al Roker was the person you chose to fulfill our lives with 25 ridiculous facts about him that probably no one aside from Meredith Viera and Matt Lauer could possibly care about? You couldn't choose someone that American gossip magazine fiends (such as myself) would be interested in? For example, one
So, in response to his 25 facts about himself I decided that I would do my own (of only 10 though) and maybe they won't be as dumb as his, but then again, maybe they will.
1. Bees are the spawn of Satan. I hate them. We could live without honey and just let all the butterflies do the pollinating in my opinion.
2. I don't like when you open the door for someone and they don't say "thank you". It's rude. You're welcome.
3. Before I got married and only had a tiny little closet that caused me to give away my shoes I had probably 50 pairs of high heels alone. My mother called me Imelda Marcos. Bottom Line: I like shoes.
4. I'm obsessed with dogs. All dogs. My dream pup is a German Shepard, but I'll take what I can get
5. If I could have any job in the entire world it would be a tie between being a florist or being a dolphin trainer. Aim for the stars, huh? But for now I'll stick with a legitimate Biology degree and go from there
6. I'm super ticklish but when I get tickled, I immediately get mad and flail my body in all directions. Just ask Chris, it's borderline dangerous to tickle me
7. I really miss ballet. Sometimes I put on my pointe shoes just to remember what they feel like.
8. I really like road trips
9. Grindlewald, Switzerland is my favorite place on earth. Go there. You won't regret it.
10. I hate the dark. I always turn on lights.
11. (I know I said 10 but I added a freebie) Ugly babies are a legitimate fear of mine. I laugh at them but in all reality I'm also very terrified of them.
Ok! That's it! 11 things about me! Maybe you learned a new fact about me. Maybe you didn't. Either way, if you got this far in reading this post then you cared enough to at least attempt to learn a thing or two about Cheyenne Morris.
I miss you!! I also thought you might like to know that genieve and I watch the Today show every single morning together and even we don't care about Al's coconut issues. Love you!
ReplyDelete