Cheyenne and Chris

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blogging 101

Ok. So, I have recently been completely blog obsessed. First it started with Kamille's blog, then I would randomly see other friends' blogs and I would read them incessantly. My first thought after reading these blogs is always "gosh, that's just so cute. I should have a blog." But then my idea quickly diminishes when I sit down at my computer and attempt to compose a thought. What do I have to write about? I go to school and work on a daily basis and I come home to my adorable husband. Pretty typical. This shouldn't be that hard, right? I used to be awesome at writing in my journal, but when it comes to writing a blog I feel like I have nothing to say. So then I thought that maybe I would be more inclined to write a blog if the blog was decorated all cute. Fail. I'm technologically retarded. I'm talking, a complete disgrace to our generation. It took me entirely too long to figure out how to do the basics and I still have no idea how to make this thing cute. I'll work on it. I promise. 
That having been said, it's officially springtime (well, for the rest of the world, Utah seems to be perpetually stuck in winter)
This is what it SHOULD look like.



Instead it looks like this:



Ok, enough of my ranting about Utah's so-called "spring"

So Chris and I have a lot of fun things going on this summer. We just got back from our honeymoon in the Bahamas (I will dedicate an entire post to our honeymoon soon!) we are going to Cancun with Chris' family in a few weeks to celebrate Chris' brother, William, coming home from his mission in Salt Lake, one of my best friends, Nataya, is getting married in California, one of my other best friends, Monica, is having her baby, Sarah and Chad are getting hitched, lots of camping and hiking trips with our friends... and oh yeah, we're moving to Dallas.... peace out Utah. So, my point in informing you of every possible exciting thing that's going on this summer is that I'm hoping that I can finally kick-off this blog thing and actually have things to write about!
Stay tuned....

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! I'm so glad you've joined the blog world :) umm what are you doing today? because I'm doing NOTHING...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So happy I have a new favorite blog to stalk and so honored to be mentioned in the first post!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALSO LOVE! I will be stalking right along with everyone else! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete