Cheyenne and Chris

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Confessions

Alright, so I've got multiple confessions to make and don't you dare judge me:


1. I might have almost shed a tear or two during the Hunger Games last night when a) Katniss volunteered to go in for her little sister. so.freaking.tender. b) when little Rue died.


2. And while we're on the subject of The Hunger Games, I can officially say that I like it better than Harry Potter. Sorry, but it's true and you know it.

3. I am beyond excited for Titanic to be re-released in theaters next week. Luckily I have found a friend to go with me so I don't have eat popcorn while yelling at Rose to make room for Jack on that door (and you all know exactly what scene I'm talking about) all by myself which I was fully prepared to do. As much as I hate sad/sappy/dumb love movies and Titanic fits all of those stereotypes, for some reason I just love it..... and I can feel you judging me.

4. I have been feeling homesick lately because it's been months since I've seen my family. Do we ever reach a point in our lives that we don't feel the need to go home to the house where you grew up and just be loved on by your parents? I don't think so. I would post a picture of my house but turns out I can't find one. Just imagine a really pretty and really cozy home where you mostly never want to leave. specifically the massage chair when your mommy brings you a sandwich. (why do they taste so much better when moms make them? unsolved mystery....)

 5. Hello my name is Cheyenne and I am addicted to Dove caramel chocolates. Have you ever tried them? I would be lying if I said that I don't eat at least five  one every day. I'm not even a big fan of chocolate but you need to try them. seriously. you do.

6. Oh and for some reason I don't like when people refer to things other than babies as "darling". not sure why. It's just one of those words.


So, that's what I'M working with this week.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried in the same 2 scenes of the Hunger Games!!! and Mike looked over at me both times with a "Are you kidding me?!" look. I am not ashamed.
    and Titantic, while I don't share the same love as you do for the movie--- there was DEFINITELY room for two on that door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love reading your blog! Miss your face.

    ReplyDelete